Welcome to the 2018 St. Louis Park Tree Sale
Thank you for helping to keep the "park" in St. Louis Park!
- Only residents of St. Louis Park are eligible to participate in this program.
- You may order up to three (3) trees per property. Up to 3 properties per HOA.
- Unfortunately, you may not plant your tree on the boulevard (between sidewalk & street).
- You will receive a brochure containing information about tree planting and care when you pick up your tree.
- Unlike a retail nursery, these trees do not come with a warranty.
- Trees must be picked up on designated dates (5/5 8AM-12PM or 5/7 5PM- 7PM) or you forfeit the trees and the money you paid. Leftover trees will be planted in city parks.
Dont forget The Ecotacular @ The Parktacular. Join us June 16th at Wolfe Park from Noon to 6:00 pm.
To find out more about what St. Louis Park is doing to keep our community's trees happy and healthy-check out the St. Louis Park Forestry Page
Please read the instructions below then scroll down to begin shopping!
Ordering is a two-step process. First choose your tree(s) and register as a user on the shopping page; second you'll be sent to Pay Pal to handle the financial transaction (you can use Pay Pal or any major credit card to pay for your tree).
When your order is complete, you will receive two emailed receipts: one from Tree Trust confirming your tree order and one from Pay Pal about your financial transaction.
Online ordering is encouraged for the best selection, however if you wish to order by mail, please print this document: 2018 SLP Tree Sale